Thursday, June 4, 2015

Ethnography: Dance



Given this ethnography assignment, I knew right away what community I was currently apart of and wanted to share with everyone. Dance is a huge part of my life and I’m a member of a company that has an online community.

Being apart of Dance Stellar Productions for two years has been nothing but a great experience. Having Facebook as our online community for our company is a very useful way for all the members to communicate, when were not together. We use our community to talk about practices, showcase information, costume details etc.

Visit my Ethnography to hear more about my online community.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like being apart of your dance group, Dance Stellar, is a fun time and a great experience! I think that by having an online community for your dance group is a good way for others to see what it's all about and try it out if they are interested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fascinating. I honestly don't pay attention enough to matters such as these online. Being a journalism major, I feel I'm always investigating more solemn components on the internet, though this is a good example of how inclusive and pertinent it can be to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fascinating. I honestly don't pay attention enough to matters such as these online. Being a journalism major, I feel I'm always investigating more solemn components on the internet, though this is a good example of how inclusive and pertinent it can be to everyone.

    ReplyDelete