Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Social Media and Social Activism

Social Activism and political actions is a topic that I was never really interested in. I don't follow any political information myself, when I probably should. I know I would learn a lot about what is going on in the world I live in, but it's a topic that doesn't really interest me .

I know a lot of people who are all about expressing their thoughts about certain political issues that are going on in the world through social media. Facebook is one location I see a lot of information being shared about issues and sometimes can cause arguments if others disagree with their views on a certain issues.

By sharing your thoughts about an issue can also lead to other views on an issue that you may not have thought of. By being able to share you thoughts with other's is a great idea and it's a way to get information out to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment